Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easy Peasy!

Just a quick note in between assignments! My Uphill Battle??
 
Ya, so it might have been me all along!
 
After my last post we re-established her new (old) bedtime routine.
 
Bath
Brush teeth
Story (3 to be exact)
Pray
Bed
 
Except, now she is climbing into a "big girl bed"
 
For four long----very long----weeks I fought Bostyn, but always gave in rather quickly. I gave her the option of going to bed and didn't ever follow through and put my foot down.
 
The first night I did, she kind of looked at me with a face that said "You're kidding me right?"
 
Nope..sorry Missy!
 
Her little booty went to bed that night and its been there every night since.
 
It was rough the first and second night, but not nearly as bad as I had expected.
 
We have had a couple hiccups with some not so nice teeth coming in but other than that she is doing great.
 
 
 
I did really miss her the first few nights she was back in her bed. I enjoyed her sleeping with us, but it is not something that works for us on a nightly basis. I have several friends that co-sleep with their children and it works for them. At least I can say that we tried to co-sleep. =)

1 comment: